WAMFVA is a statewide network of over 250 mobile food and beverage operators. Access to this wealth of shared knowledge and experience is just one of the many benefits members enjoy, as well as discounts from our key suppliers, job opportunities and more…
• 25% discount off Elders Metro North Business Insurance Packages & competitive Workers Comp packages.
• Exclusive member discounts and offers from Ward Packaging.
• Access to the members only Facebook forum which serves as a platform for members to discuss events; recommend suppliers, staffing and much more.
• Access to regular job listings which come via direct enquiries through WAMFVA channels; Event Organiser/Council EOI; and other members.
• Promotion of your business, including your own profile page on the official WAMFVA website.
• Free and discounted workshops covering subjects such as Small Business Management; Social Media; First Aid and more.
• Access to corporate & government agencies.
• Access any food hubs developed for Association members only.
• An official sticker and/or magnet to put on your truck, van or trailer or stall to show you are a member of the Association.
• Quarterly meetings (usually including an industry specific guest speaker) and newsletters to keep you involved and abreast of industry happenings.
To become a member you must possess a current Food Business Registration for a Mobile Setup (Truck, trailer, marquee, cart etc). Currently, we do not accept applications from franchises.